Position: Production Worker / Assembly Production
Brand Hydraulics is totally dedicated to the design, manufacture, marketing, and distribution of products that meet or exceed the industry's quality standards. Since 1956, we have been dedicated to providing quality products and services that will satisfy the needs and expectation of our clients. We are ISO certified, and committed to the continual improvement of our products & processes.
We currently are in need of a "Production Worker / Assembly Production." The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and obtain optimum efficiency in operations to maximize profits for organization. The ideal candidate should also be committed to the following:
1. Performing the assigned work and performing the work correctly.
2. Verify that parts pulled match work orders.
3. Maintain professional and appropriate behavior when dealing with each individual member of your team. Treat everyone fairly, consistently, justly and equally.
4. Report all part shortages to the team leader.
5. Train coworkers on all aspects of job.
6. Verify product conformance to work orders before turning into quality control for final inspection.
7. Responsible for filling out paperwork correctly.
8. Perform any other duties required by management.
1. Fosters positive moral and good working relationships with all employees.
2. Maintains a harmonious working relationship with all other departments.
3. Cooperates and works well with all administrative personnel within the company.
4. Presents him/her-self as a company minded individual.
1. Set up, run and maintain the wash area and operations.
2. Set up, run and maintain the assembly area and operations.
3. Set up, run and maintain the testing area and operations.
4. Self motivated.
5. Ability to keep motivated and working harmoniously.
6. Keep work areas clean and organized
7. Regular attendance is required.
8. Mandatory workday on Saturdays are required if requested by management.
9. Must be at least 18 years of age.
1. Must be able to lift and/or carry a minimum of 50 lbs.
2. Must be able to climb, bend, reach, kneel, push, pull, sit and/or stand on a continual basis to accomplish job responsibilities.
BRAND HYDRAULICS offers a highly competitive compensation and benefit package including Medical, Dental, Prescription, Life Insurance, Dependent Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company match, Employee Assistance Program, Vision, Paid vacations/holidays, and Tuition reimbursement program.